Not able to see Advanced Settings Option

Hi All,

I was referring the documentation(Sharing Workbooks & Apps). I don't see any Advanced Settings options in the share app.

Thanks

Hi @Sudh-f714, note that only workbook owners can toggle the request access feature off in the individual Share modal within Honeycode.

If you're a workbook owner, and still do not see this feature, please send us an issue report from inside of Honeycode: My Drive > ? icon (Help) >> Report an issue.

Yes, I'm a workbook owner but still not able to see the option.

Thanks for the update, @Sudh-f714. Please send us an issue report from inside of Honeycode: My Drive > ? icon (Help) >> Report an issue. This will allow you to safely and securely send us your Honeycode information.

Hi @Sudh-f714, we received your issue report, and after further investigation, you may be trying to share a workbook. The Advanced Settings feature is available to workbook owners for applications only and not workbooks.

We realize our Sharing Workbooks & Apps article might not make this clear, and apologize for any confusion.

Could you please confirm you see the Advanced Settings when attempting to share an app and not a workbook?

Thanks @Taylor ,

I can see now. Thanks for info.

1 Like

Great to hear. Thanks for letting us know @Sudh-f714! :slight_smile: