Not receiving team invite notifications

My wife and I both set up accounts. When we try to invite each other to join our teams neither of us is getting a notification to join. We must be doing something wrong...but what?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Hal, welcome to the community! Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Just wanted to confirm that you are following these steps, and yet still not seeing the email come across either of your inboxes? Any chance the emails are automatically going to some folder such as spam, updates, etc.?

If none of this works then I'd suggest reporting an issue and our engineering team will look into it.

The emails did come across! I was expecting to see a Notification about the invite in the Notifications tab. In addition there was a pop up notice of the invite the next time I logged in. I'm going to try it a couple more times to be sure I have it right.

Thanks for the quick answer!

Hal

I am having the same issue. I received the invite but still not ability to accept or view any team except my own.

Hi @Heat-4e46, thanks for your post!

Quick question, when you created your Honeycode account, did you sign up using the same email that the invite link was sent to?

If you did, you can click on that invitation link while signed into that account, and you should see the pending invite for the team.

If the invitation has expired by now, reach out to the person whom invited you to send you a new invite. (He or she can send a new invite through the Teams page on the left-hand panel of Honeycode).

Let us know if that helps. :slight_smile:

yes I signed up before he invited me . With the same email. He sent me another invite today. I received it but there are no pending request in my teams.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.