Offline Apps

Hi! I would like to know if someday we'll be able to make offline apps. I'm building an app that's almost perfect, I only need that offline or less connectivity users can use the app. Other possibility could be download the workbook on the phone, and the app save the data on it. Except for that, Honeycode is amazing!
Thanks for read, I wish we can have this resource soon!

Hi @Plan-c2ab, welcome to the community and thanks for your request! :honeybee:

I'm passing this along as a feature request to our team; I'll note that this has been requested by other users as well, so it is being reviewed and considered for Honeycode in the future. I'll include your idea as well of the ability to download the app or data locally.

Just so we have more information, could you provide a bit more around your use case? And scenarios where your users would want to use the app and not have connectivity?

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Honeycode! In addition to this, let us know if you think of anything else you'd like to see or that would improve your experience. :slight_smile: :honey_pot:

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.