Offline mode

• What’s your feature request? Implement offline mode.

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve? Allow field users with limited connectivity to submit data.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked? N/A
2 Likes

Welcome to our community, @Ranim! We can understand why an offline mode would come in handy, especially in situations without Wi-Fi and/or traveling. I'll get your feedback over to the Product team for consideration. Thanks for sharing :+1:

• What’s your feature request? Implement offline mode.

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve? Allow field users with limited connectivity to submit data.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked? Without this ability I can't send my team out into the field to collect data, they have to stay connected or their apps stop working - this is a non starter for me I'm afraid - until it has just a few more things Honeycode is almost useless for my firm. I can make almost apps that do almost what I need.

I know it is in Beta, and really new to Beta, it has so much potential I hope these features will show up soonest to make it truly usable for my teams...

Thank you for sharing your use case @Frederick_Lord. Yes, I can definitely see how this is a blocker from accessing apps while on the go and with limited connectivity. I've added your details onto the feature request for the team to review.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.