Passing data from list to detail page

Hello everyone,

I know this sounds like a simple question and I've done it a bunch of times myself but here's the issue I'm running into

I have a table which has data including worker numbers, last name, first name, etc. I have a screen where I'm attempting to create a quick "on click" method to pass the data to a detail page but what keeps happening is the details page is blank. There is data in the screen that is also in the table with the employee worker numbers (which I'm trying to reference/pass over to the $InputRow in that details screen.

I can pass along screen shots if that would help but will have to redact a lot of the info

Hi @BradArtman, nice to see you! There's a couple of ways you can do this. :slight_smile: :honeybee:

1) You can add a List object of that table, and easily set up a details screen by checking the box in the set up. With this set up, the user will navigate to a details screen of a row in that list upon click:

or 2) You can add a "Navigate" automation step to the button, where you can specify what data to pass into particular variables on that screen:

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 8.14.54 AM

Here you can enter a FINDROW() formula to specify the row you'd like passed into your $[InputRow] variable upon clicking the button.

Hope those methods helps! Let us know if we can assist any further. :honey_pot: