Photos

Feature Request: Photographs - ability to label and store photos.

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve? We need a workflow manager to guide technicians through the documentation requirements for water restoration projects. On these projects we need to photograph everything that we do. These photos need to be labeled based on the room that the service or machine was being used in and the name of the machine or service being provided.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked? I'd like to be a able to produce a guide to move technicians through a project. They would create a Scope of Work from a template system. Then as they execute the project each line item on the scope would have the function to photo document equipment or services provided.

1 Like

Great suggestion with an interesting workflow. Would love to see a workbook template for that from the team!

1 Like

Hi @Aaro-ae77,

First off, welcome to the community! :honeybee:

Thanks for your suggestion and details in your workflow. You've given great info for our team to be mindful of for the feature and user flows.

Image support has been a popular request for Honeycode, which our team has been exploring. And I agree with @Florian, that your request can also be considered for a great template idea! :slight_smile:

Let us know if you think of anything else you'd like to see in Honeycode as you continue to use the product.

2 Likes

That is a request I was going to submit as all my customers (Even the ones that move frieght for AMAZON at their distribution centers) require me to supply pictures, with a GPS stamp to prove my tech were at the distribution center.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.