First, I want to say that it's exciting to see Amazon in the low-code/no-code builder space! The Honeycode MVP is nicely featured and has potential to compete with existing products. However, I feel it needs robust third-party integration options to be a major player.
Third-party Application Integrations
- Automation/integration platforms like IFTTT, Zapier, Workato, Integromat, Automatio.io, etc.
- Popular collaboration apps like Asana, Todoist, Trello, Smartsheet, Podio, Quip, JIRA,
- Cloud-file storage apps like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, etc.
- Chat & Communication Apps like Office 365, Slack, MS teams, etc.
- CRM platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, Basecamp, Freshsales, etc.
In the past, I used a leading no-code platform to rapidly build dozens of micro-apps that were powered via a combination of native Office 365 functionality, Microsoft Flow (now called MS Power Automate), IFTTT, Workato, and Zapier. Having that broad range of capability let me quickly deploy user applications connected to real data & orchestrate integrations (SQL database syncing, triggers, events, etc) between thousands of applications.