Popular Third-party App Integrations

First, I want to say that it's exciting to see Amazon in the low-code/no-code builder space! The Honeycode MVP is nicely featured and has potential to compete with existing products. However, I feel it needs robust third-party integration options to be a major player.

Feature Request
Third-party Application Integrations

• Automation/integration platforms like IFTTT, Zapier, Workato, Integromat, Automatio.io, etc.
  • Popular collaboration apps like Asana, Todoist, Trello, Smartsheet, Podio, Quip, JIRA,
  • Cloud-file storage apps like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, etc.
  • Chat & Communication Apps like Office 365, Slack, MS teams, etc.
  • CRM platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, Basecamp, Freshsales, etc.

In the past, I used a leading no-code platform to rapidly build dozens of micro-apps that were powered via a combination of native Office 365 functionality, Microsoft Flow (now called MS Power Automate), IFTTT, Workato, and Zapier. Having that broad range of capability let me quickly deploy user applications connected to real data & orchestrate integrations (SQL database syncing, triggers, events, etc) between thousands of applications.

3 Likes

Hi @Spit-4ada, welcome to the community! Thank you for the feedback, including the list of 3rd party app integrations! We definitely have been seeing this request since launch but haven't received a list this exhaustive. It's super helpful and rest assured your voice will be heard by the product team. Please keep the inputs coming in.

Also, I'll say, with your experience on other platforms, spin up a few apps on Honeycode and share your experience and any questions you might have in this community. Would love to hear more from you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Spit-4ada, we're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. View our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 for all of the details :honeybee:

We hope you enjoy our latest updates!