Publish app with url

Hope to share my apps with users with url( without inviting ).

6 Likes
2 Likes

Hi @yosh-d3c7, and welcome to our community! The article @policynepal provided should help get you started. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

So might be incorrect in this but I believe that what they are looking for like myself is to be able to share without actually inviting a user. Use case I have a form that I just want somebody to fill out and from there the team may interact. That being said there is probably a couple of issues I can see which is.

1. Allow External user to access only specific screens
  2. Allow Access using some other form of connection maybe a signed url or something ?
5 Likes

Thanks @Taylor and @Matt-ffcc , my request is exactly the same as Matt-ffcc wrote,

1. Allow External user to access only specific screens
  2. Allow Access using some other form of connection maybe a signed url or something ?

I just want to share my form to somebody but not want to let them make honeycode account .

3 Likes

Thank you for providing more information around what you're trying to achieve. In order to share, you'll need to add individuals to a Team. Once they're in the Team, either as an admin or a member, you'll be able to share the app with them.

Currently, it's not possible to share with other individuals outside of the Team, such as with the public. We'll provide your feedback to the Product team since it sounds as though you'd like this functionality.

Please visit here for more information Sharing Workbooks & Apps.

3 Likes

Hi @Taylor honeycode seems like it'll be really cool! One of the things I think it'll need right off the bat is to have authenticated and unauthenticated 3rd party users.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community, @johnnylambada! Currently, you can only have teammates use your app, but what you can do is create two apps in the same Workbook with tailored features enabled for each audience you would then share the apps with.

Mine too!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.