Publish on iOS

Can we publish HoneyCode apps on AppStore?

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to our community @Syed-6a36! Your workbooks and apps can only be shared with people on your team. To learn more about how to share, check out How to Add Team Members.

I'll file a feature request with the team for consideration since it sounds as though you'd like to publish a Honeycode app on external platforms, such as app stores.

Hi. I think he asked about publishing an app at AppStore after building it in Honeycode.

I also made an app, and at this moment i dont know how to save this app as .exe .apk or ipa file and the install it into my laptop or publish it in appstore

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to our community, @Daler! Yes, that's how the comment was interpreted and how it was presented to Product for consideration. I've edited my response to make sure it's more clear :smiley:

1 Like

Is there any option for publishing an app currently?

Welcome to our community, @AliM-1863! Your workbooks and apps can only be shared with people on your team. To learn more about how to share, check out How to Add Team Members.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.