Renaming apps

How do we rename our apps once created from a template?

Found it, have to open up the hidden panels where you select assets in the builder.

2 Likes

Upvote on the solution, but also want to ask, why can't we have "Rename" like for workbook in HomeDrive?

Welcome to our community, @Mr.Curiosity! Are you referring to the ability of double-clicking the text to rename?

Hi Taylor! I'm referring to, in the homepage, when you right-click or click on the ... on the app, it would show the "rename" option. Now it only shows "eidt" and "share". I mean, like clicking on the workbook and you can rename it there would be great.

Hi @Mr.Curiosity! I don't believe that feature changed. You can see I have the option to rename a Workbook by right-clicking on the ... from My Drive:

workbook_rename

Here's from within the Workbook:

workbook_rename_2

Are you able to share a screenshot without personal information so I can view what you're seeing?

@Taylor I think you misunderstood me. What I mean is

Exactly, why the app cannot be renamed in the drive like workbook you posted above?

1 Like

Thank you for including a screenshot, @Mr.Curiosity. Yes, having the ability to rename an App within My Drive would make this process easier. I'll file a feature request to the team for consideration. Please continue to share your suggestions with us!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.