Resizing elements on the header of a screen

Hi.
I haven't been able to resize elements on the header of a screen, which was build with the wizard.
It has the title and a "+ Add" button. It seemed fine with the original button label. But I needed to change the text to match the remaining interface language.

I would need to reduce the title width and increase the button, as to avoid the strange result:

On mobile it's even worse.

It seems possible if I manually add new elements, event though I can't get the title style to match the original (and used on other screens)

Any idea why?
Thanks

Hi @sacp, welcome to the community and thanks for your post! Just wanted to confirm the issues you have raised. Basically you are unable to...

• Change text size/style located in the Header ContentBox on a screen
  • Change the size/style of the text in the header button
  • Replicate the size/style of the text in the Header ContentBox to a new ContentBox that you manually added to a screen.

Is this list correct? Please let me know and we'll respond with some additional information.

Hello @aj,

thanks for the quick check.
Your summary is correct.

Hi @sacp,
Just following up for now. Regarding the second item, changing size/style of the next in the header button. That should be possible today. Are you running into problems with it? Here's my example:

For items 1 and 3, where you are unable to change the size/style in the header contentbox and to replicate that same size/style in another contentbox, I'm checking with the product management team on this. Will post another reply soon.

Hi @aj,
thanks for the status check.

Indeed, it's now possible to format the button text/font/color, but I still can't change the width.
It would be ok with the original "+Add" text, but when trying to put it portuguese, the word is quite bigger ("Adicionar").

Hi @sacp, I checked in with our product managers and your findings are correct. I've notified them of the request and we'll treat this as a feature request for the team to consider for future releases. Thanks again for the input and please keep it coming in!

Also, for reference purposes, I wanted to restate the specific asks:

• Change text size/style located in the Header ContentBox on a screen
  • Change the size (specifically the width) of the header button
  • Replicate the size/style of the text in the Header ContentBox to a new ContentBox that you manually added to a screen.

Hi.

Sorry to hear that it was not yet part of the available options, but glad it will be taken in consideration for future releases.

Thanks for the update @aj and all the great support far.

Our pleasure @sacp. Keep us posted and stop in any time for additional help / questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.