Sell Honeycode App?

Hi,

I want to build my honeycode app for a business process but then sell it like a SaaS application.

Is this at all possible?

Thanks

Hello @Mark-f9d0, welcome to the community! Today Honeycode does not have the ability to package apps and sell them as SaaS applications. We have received similar questions in the past though and will continue to evaluate the idea for future releases.

Please keep the ideas coming in; we're always listening. :slight_smile:

I hope this becomes possible soon too. I am using Honeycode to produce a proof of concept, but there's so much here, it's tempting to want to build the complete product... The extension of this question for me is: can work in Honeycode be leveraged when shifting to the grown up's table at AWS? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Miche,

Thanks for chiming in here, and welcome to the community! :honeybee:

We appreciate you sharing how you're using Honeycode too. :slight_smile:

For your question, could you clarify your goals with Honeycode and how you're currently limited?

If you have any particular requirements that you're looking for in order to bring the POC to a working product, let us know. Or if you would like building tips or assistance for your particular use case, we're happy to help with that as well. :honey_pot:

If I was able to sell what I could make with Honeycode, I would be able to absolutely disrupt my industry (in a great way). If you guys could PLEASE add packaging/ selling Honeycode as SaaS, you would literally change lives of Entrepreneurs like me.

I want thank you guys for all the work that has been done so far, I can tell that Honeycode is going to be a big part of my life moving forward.

3 Likes

I think that may be a great move from Honeycode. Because very recently, a company called Softr scored a $2.2M seed for its no-code website and web app platform powered by Airtable. So in the future, we may be able to power our aplications on Honeycode.

But in my case, the reason why I would like to sell it as my own solution, is pretty straigh forward. Because I been request to create a fully customized semi-CRM solution for a Notary in Peru. At first I was scared because software development is tricky. I read a lot about it so I though it may be an insurmountable challenge.
But then when I heard the description of what this CRM application was supose to do... It was like hearing the Honeycode description! It was the perfect fit!

It's crazy. Feels like Honeycode arrive just in time for me. Because I'm transitioning from Civil Enginiering to Software ingeniering. I have no coding experience. Thanks for creating this wonderfull tool!

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Gabr-b994 and @Fritz.dvl! Thanks for sharing your kind words as well :slight_smile: These details are helpful for our team to prioritize our roadmap, and I'll add your feedback to the feature request. Give us a shout if we can help you both along your builder journey :honeybee:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.