Sending emails

Once again honeycode failed to meet my business requirements. I wanted to make a feature where automation would send emails to an email from my sheets. But apparently, it doesn't allow that. Only contacts. WIll that ever be fixed?

Hi @Eral-fc59,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for your post here! :honeybee:

What you're seeing is intentional and by design; Honeycode automations can only email registered contacts on your Honeycode team.

However, it would be helpful for our team to learn more about your scenario as we continue to develop the product.

Could you share with us some details around your use case and business requirements? Let us know where you're blocked, and what would be helpful to see in Honeycode. :slight_smile: :honey_pot:

1 Like

Hi @Eral-fc59, just wanted to follow up on this. You should be able to use our latest external integrations with Zapier to send e-mails to individuals outside of your Honeycode team. You could basically create a webhook and SMTP zap (with an SMTP server of your choice), which Honeycode would call at the click of a button. This button would send an email to any recipient, with a customized subject, message, etc. (including data that a user might provide on the Honeycode app screen).

Happy to go into more details if you'd like, just let us know.