Show PDF Files from a local server

hello a pleasure to be here I would like to know how I can synchronize my app with PDF files that are hosted on my local server and that when the person logs in they can search by their identification number for the file corresponding to the user? Or is there a way through an API to show only the file that is needed and the person to download only what corresponds to that user?
Like that

thank you

Welcome to the Honeycode community, @Tech-sac! We currently do not support this use case, but I encourage you to share more about this feature request. Here's a template for you to consider when providing us with details: Feature Requests & Feedback Announcement.

In the meantime, here's more information about how our APIs currently work:

Hi @Tech-sac, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Tech-sac, we're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs.

In case you missed it, more details can be found here! Release Notes - December 2, 2020