Show us your apps!

We hear you @Matt_BicycleBook & @Mattimus, and have received similar feedback from other customers. I'll make sure these points are included in the notes to our Product team for review :honeybee: :smiley:

2 Likes

You are legend man lol

2 Likes

Hi, I have created a few screens for Business Trip Expenses app. Yet to work further.

https://codeburst.io/a-no-coding-experience-with-amazon-honeycode-1a824f0c5567.

I hope sharing the link of my article on Honeycode is not violating the community guidelines.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: "Financial goals achieving" app

A post was split to a new topic: Reporting & Analytics

Welcome to our community, @Sadh-1e5f, and thanks for sharing your work! It's great to read about your experience while building your app in Honeycode. Please continue to share your journey with the community :honeybee:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Public Apps

I created an app for taking "Fist of Five" votes from the team. Votes are tabulated and can be quickly cleared for the next round of voting.

5 Likes

Results page

4 Likes

Welcome to our community, @corythigpen! It's great to see you using emojis in your "Fist of Five" app -- it also looks as though your team is fairly confident in the plan. Thanks for sharing with us :sunglasses: :honeybee:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Public Apps

Sure. Thank you Taylor.

1 Like

I would like to explore this app. Is it available as web app? How can access this web app?

I created a few screens for "On the go study". User can browse through questions already loaded to the worksheet, with previous , next , show answer functionality.
The idea was to learn how honeycode works and what it supports. It took just a few hours to learn and complete. Amazing tool.
And the learning continues...

3 Likes

Welcome to our community, @Vaijayanti! It's great to see you've already jumped right into building--and look at all of those screens! Excited to hear more about your builder journey. Happy Honeycoding :honeybee:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to add emoji

Hi @Taylor,

Saw this post a bit late but wanted to share my app. I built this app within 24 hours after you guys launched Honeycode, it came in the right moment as I was looking for an inventory management tool for a small business that was selling face masks. I actually built it in Spanish as the client is in Colombia and Miami. They can see the inventory, modify it, create orders, see the status, close orders and see closed orders. Client has been working with the app and they love it as it allows them to add/edit orders on the fly no matter where they are by using their phones.

4 Likes

We're at the stage of just figuring out how to use Honeycode. We decided to port a personal application that was originally done in Linux/Apache/MySql/Php back around 2005.

It's a fairly sophisticated List Manager. It contains a permanent table of Items, each of which can have a variety of attributes - cost, weight, descriptions, sources, and so on as well as and associated image.

Users can create new lists from scratch, or make a copy of a template. Lists can be private or shared.

Each list has specific attributes. It may be a simple yes/no list like a todo or shopping list, or it may provide a more complex sequence of steps for each item. For example, our trip packing sequence has three steps:

• Located - we know where the item is, and we don't have to search for it or buy it.
  • Ready - It's clean, fueled, charged or otherwise good to go.
  • Packed - It's in the car.

When an item is added to a list, there's information specific to that item only in relation to that specific list, so there's an extra table to carry that information. That information includes status, quantity, owner (who's responsible for it if it's a shared list) and so on.

We have a subset of screens and functionality built in Honeycode at this point. We have a screen to select a specific list, a screen to display and manage items on the selected list, and a screen to add an item to the selected list. We're working through the process if finding what limitations are us vs. Honeycode, but it's coming along pretty well.

4 Likes