Signup: Amazon Honeycode Research Program

hero-section-wearepiksl copy 3@2X

We built Honeycode to simplify app building and make the power of AWS accessible to everyone. Help us accomplish this mission by joining our research panel. What's in it for you?

hero-section-wearepiks

FAQ

What am I signing up for?
The Amazon Honeycode program is an opportunity to share valuable feedback with us to improve Honeycode and help us build features that you will love. We might ask for your feedback about an existing or an upcoming feature or tool through remote or in person interviews, phone interviews, or surveys.

What happens after I sign up?
You will be included in our program after you sign up. When we have a research study available, we will send you the details via email and you can decide whether you would like to participate or not.

What am I supposed to do in a research study?
You will give us feedback about an existing or upcoming Honeycode feature or tool. Signing up for this program does not imply that you are committing to participate in all research studies. We will always reach out with more information about the study (should you qualify) before scheduling. Here are some studies we may conduct:

1. Remote usability study
  2. Usability study at our office
  3. Survey
  4. Diary study

When and where do the studies take place?
They will generally take place during business hours, remotely, via phone or video conferencing.

Do I have to live in a particular country or city to participate?
No. We conduct research remotely with users all around the world. However, we ask that you speak in English for any research studies you participate in.

What will you do with my personal information?
All information you provide will remain confidential and will only be used to match you with suitable research studies when you qualify. Your information will not be shared or sold to external parties.

What kinds of people are you looking for?
Signing up for the program does not guarantee that you'll be selected for one of our studies. However, the information you provide will help us understand what kinds of research projects you may qualify for and we will reach out via email or phone call to determine your interest in a study. The only requirement is that you have to be over 18 years old.

Do I need to be a Honeycode user to sign up?
Yes.

After I sign up, will you spam my inbox?
No, we will not spam your inbox. We will only contact you if we want to invite you to participate in a study. By downloading, installing, or using Amazon Honeycode, you agree to the AWS Customer Agreement, AWS Acceptable Use Policy and AWS Privacy Notice.

My information has changed since I signed up. How can I update it?
You can edit your information by sending us a message and letting us know what information needs to be updated.

I signed up, but decided I no longer want to participate. How do I opt out?
You can opt out of the Amazon Honeycode research program by sending us a message.

Artboard Copy@2x

9 Likes

Thanks @Taylor for such initiative :blush: I am interested to be part of this program

4 Likes

Thanks for your interest, @Joel-1ada! Be sure to click on the blue 'Sign up' button at the bottom of the post to submit your interest :smiley:

2 Likes

Good initiative. Longing to participate.

5 Likes

Signed up! Really looking forward to experiencing the evolution of HoneyCode. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Decided to sign up for the research program. All I know is even if it takes me years, my goal is to become an advanced/ elite Honeycode operator. This Platform has so Much potential.

A Real Game changer.

3 Likes

Sign me up! :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome to our community, @Chicago-Bryan! Thanks for your interest in our Research Program. Be sure to click on the blue 'Sign up' button above in the leaderboard banner to submit your interest :honeybee:

1 Like