Team member confirmation email not received

Invited team member confirmation email after signing up are not being received. Tried several times with several people. Checked Junk etc..

Hi @SGarg, thanks for your post and welcome to the community! :honeybee:

It's possible that your team members have signed up for Honeycode, but have not yet accepted your team invite.

Just to check, can you ensure that your invited team members sign up for a Honeycode account with the same emails that you invited?

After they have signed up and have logged into Honeycode with that same email, have them click on the link in the invitation email, and this will take them to the acceptance page to join you team.

Once a team member accepts your team invite, you will see him or her listed in your team, and he or she will see your team in their Teams page.

I'll note too that if the team invitation link has expired, you can resend an invitation to a team member from the Teams Page in the left-hand panel of Honeycode.

Let me know if this helps.

This has been sorted. I think it is important for the person to have an account in Honeycode before accepting the invite; otherwise the invite has to be sent again.

Hi @SGarg,

Great, glad to hear that you're all set now. :slight_smile:

And yes, in order to accept a team invitation, an invited team member will need to create or already have a Honeycode account with the same email that you've invited. Once they have done so, they will be able to accept the team invitation (as long as the link has not yet expired).

Feel free to reach out again if you bump into anything else, or if you have any thoughts about Honeycode as you explore the product. :honeybee:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.