Teams

Would like to create multiple separate teams not visible to each other. I understand that is not possible; will it be?

Alternatively, can i have 2 instances of Honeycode App (with different emails / accounts) on my iphone?

Thanks

Hello @SGarg,

Thanks for the question. Currently you cannot create multiple teams with one Honeycode account.
However, if you are shared on apps from multiple teams by other users, as long as you have the same email address, you will be able to see all the apps in the same Honeycode account. We have taken your feedback on creating multiple teams to the product team for future considerations.

As for 2 instances of Honeycode app, this is not allowed at the moment. To view apps on accounts from different email addresses, you will have to log out and log back in with the app.

If you have apps from different teams with the same email address, you will be able to see all the apps at once in your Honeycode app. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.