Template to track training courses for employees

I am learning Honeycode to show my team mates how easy AWS can be. It would be easier if there was a template for tracking our employees attending our training courses. I could then polish and show a demo to the team.

Hey @RajD-d364, welcome to the community! Tracking training courses is an excellent idea for a template and we will certainly consider this for future releases. In the meantime, I have an idea on how you could approach this. Try going with the Simple To-Do template and make the following changes:

1. Add a new table for your training courses. For example:

2. Go into Builder and edit the Add Task screen:

These two steps above allow you to add any number of training courses, and then assign them to members of your team via a drop-down.

The last step you may also want to take is to update the sections of the app where it is currently labeled Task with Course instead, such as "Add Course," "Courses," etc.

With these changes, you have now successfully converted the To-Do template into a fully functioning training tracking app! (And hopefully in 15 minutes or less :slight_smile: )

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.