Trying to send myself a notification

Hello all,

I am working on a little app thats basicly sends notifications about some issues. I tried to create a condition for an automated e-mail yet, eventhough the same formula is correct for another purpuse, there is still sth missing.

What I want is basicly to send an email to myself 3 days before the duedate
Do you have any idea how should I formulate that ?

Moderator Note: Edited out personal information from screenshot.

Hi @MehmetEmin,

Thanks for this post! I can show you how to achieve what you're asking -

For this time-based automation, you will want to use a Table automation rather than a Builder automation. (What you're doing would be triggered by clicking the button rather than by time).

Instead, click on the Automations tab on the left-hand panel of Honeycode, and create an automation for when a Date and Time is reached:

You can see in my screenshot, that I have set this automation to trigger three days before a date in the [Due Date] column.

From here, you can add a "Notify" action to the automation, where you can specify a recipient of the email (you could write a formula to point to a particular contact in a table).

Once you publish the automation, it will be triggered three days before the time specified in the Due Date column and a notification email will be sent.

Let us know if this helps. :slightly_smiling_face: :honeybee:

Hi @Alyssa thats what I needed. Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @MehmetEmin,

Awesome, I'm happy that helped! :star2:

Feel free to reach out to us again if you have any more questions. :honeybee:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.