Unable to create a workbook or to create a new team

From the documentation, it seems that I should be able to do these things, but no where can I find, for example, the "Create Workbook" button.

Hi @Paul-12da ,

Thanks for reaching out. Apologize for any inconvenience.

The reason you don't see "Create Workbook" is because of the New Experience we released this week. There is a "Create App" button which you can use and optionally choose to build a new workbook on classic experience or a new app on new experience. Please review below screenshot for more details:

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 3.58.53 PM

Ah, thank you! In addition, however, I'm not able to create a new team. How can I do so?

Hi @Paul-12da ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Additional Teams can not be created beyond the default team assigned at signup. Team members should be able to invite others to that Team, either as an Admin or as a Member, as well as be able to invite others to Teams (as an Admin or a Member). See this article for more information: Adding Team Members.

Create multiple teams community post will provide you with more discussion of similar subject.

Thanks Pankaj. The "Create multiple teams" thread is helpful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically opened after 21 hours.