Unable to view Get ARN and IDs option

I have created a workbook with some tables and app now I want to get the data from AWS Lambda so I need Id's of Table and workbook while I try to right-click on the app screen there is no option for Get ARN and IDs
screenshot-builder.honeycode.aws-2021.05.31-12_23_34

I have also tried to create a new workbook and new app but still don't see any option to get the id.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Hi @Sudh-f714, welcome to the community! :honeybee:

We received your issue report for this, and our team is taking a deeper look (thanks for submitting that!).

In the meantime, have you attempted using Honeycode in another browser? Or checked if your current browser has any updates? This may clear up the issue you're seeing.

HI @Alyssa,

Yes, I have tried on firefox but still it doesn't work.

Hi @Sudh-f714,

Got it, thanks for letting us know. We took a look into your issue report logs as well -

In order for you to to see the ARN and IDs, you'll need to first connect your AWS account to Honeycode. Here are the steps on how to do so: Connecting Honeycode to an AWS Account. Once this is set up, you'll then be able to get ARN and IDs upon right-clicking a screen.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions around this :slight_smile: :honeybee:

1 Like

Hi @Alyssa,

Thanks. It works.

1 Like

@Sudh-f714 Great, thanks for confirming and glad you're all set! :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out again if you bump into anything else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.