Upload files

• What’s your feature request? Upload files with honey code to s3 and link s3 key with Primary key or other column in honey code table.

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve? I’m building a project status tracking app for my team of six. I’d like to export views of my web app into a PDF on a weekly basis so I can send it out to external stakeholders.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked? Since I can’t export into a PDF, I don’t have the option to share information in a clean way to my stakeholders. I have to copy and paste information in various tables, which isn’t convenient.

Moderator note: Edited formatting.

2 Likes

Hi @Kamal, thanks for your request!

We appreciate the info you have shared in wanting to use S3 with Honeycode. I'll pass your feedback along to our team.

I'll note too that it's been a popular request to natively integrate AWS services with Honeycode.

If it's helpful in the meantime, you can explore here how to connect AWS services to Honeycode in ways that may fit your use cases: Getting Started with Honeycode APIs

Let us know if think of anything else you'd like to see in Honeycode. :slightly_smiling_face: :honeybee:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.