Using Sketch app with HoneyCode

Will there ever be a plug-in that enables sketch designers to carry their designs over to HoneyCode and develop them into a working app???

Hi @Jaso-f969, thanks for the post and welcome to the community! While I'm not too familiar with designs in the Sketch app, I'm curious what file format(s) these designs are in and whether they can be exported out of Sketch and then imported elsewhere? In other words, if Honeycode at some point supported uploading images would that help?

Just trying to understand the possibilities here.

1 Like

Hi @Jaso-f969, thanks for the links. We've definitely been receiving requests for image support, both uploading as well as adding images to screens. Our product team is aware and is considering options for future enhancements to support functionality like this. We appreciate the input and please let us know if you have additional ideas.

It would be great if they expanded the color palette, that would already give a lot of customization to the app

Hi @nico-CL,

Thanks for chiming in here!

Good feedback, I'll pass your request of expanding the color palette along to the team.

Let us know if you have any other thoughts around this, or if you think of anything else you'd like to see in Honeycode. :honeybee:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.