Vote on our upcoming features! Let us know what you want to see more from in Honeycode

What do you want to see more from in Honeycode? Please select up to 3 features you’d like to see next in Honeycode. Not seeing what you need? Let us know in the comments below!

• More templates. I want to have more than one template to choose for my functional area or industry.
  • Better ways to visualize my work. I want to see Kanban Boards, Gantt Chats, Calendar, Gallery views for Images, etc.
  • Connect my business applications. I want to connect Honeycode to services such as Slack, Salesforce, Jira, etc.
  • Role-based user access. I want to set up permissions specific to individual team members.
  • Attachments and videos. I want to easily upload or link videos and documents to my app.

0 voters

Want to share this with your friends and team? Click Share at the bottom of the post.

share feature 7_18

Not yet a Honeycode Customer? Sign up for our free version here.

1 Like

What I really want more than anything is a more straight forward connection to AWS IoT. There is currently no simple way to get from IoT to Honeycode. My primary interest is IoT, but until Honeycode plays better with IoT, I have no use for Honeycode.

2 Likes

A wizard to turn an MS Access database into a Honeycode app.

1 Like

I want to see more widgets on the page : image, map, direct HTML/CSS, ...

4 Likes

Will the attachment functionality would give us the ability to attach file using URL? That would be great!

1 Like

If I'm being honest, I couldn't care less about templates and such.

I love using Honeycode, and my experience overall would be best enhanced by a simple improvement in performance and a reduction of bugs. :confused:

Role-based access and better visualisation would of course be a plus. But performance first!

2 Likes

Perhaps the most obvious option was missing:
Connect to AWS services.

Native support for AWS database services, API gateway, Appsync, Lambda, Eventbridge etc. would help many developers to create applications for demanding use cases.

2 Likes

Hi @JimH-f5c3 thank you for your suggestion! I will make sure to pass this request along to my team. Please let me know if you have any other feature requests!

Thank you!
Tiffany

Thank you for your feature suggestion @RoyP-e514 and welcome to the Honeycode community! I will share this great idea with our team. I'm excited to hear from you more!

Thank you!
Tiffany

Welcome to the Honeycode community @Didi-0fb8 and thank you for sharing what feature you would like to see! I will make sure to pass this information to my team. Please let us know if there is anything else you want to see from Honeycode.

Cheers,
Tiffany

This is a great suggestion @asad0x01h1! I'll pass this along to our team for future development on attachments. Please let me know if you have more feedback!

Cheers,
Tiffany

Hi @Eric0 I appreciate your honesty and thank you for this suggestion! I hear you and will make sure to pass this feedback along to my team. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you!
Tiffany

Thank you @Eskobastion for your suggestion, I appreciate your idea! I'll share this with my team. Please let me know if there are any other features you have feedback on.

Cheers!
Tiffany

Yes! There should be field type of image that could be copied/pasted/uploaded and saved/viewed.

1 Like

Welcome to the Honeycode community @Luth-8877 and thank you for your suggestion! I will make sure to share this with the team.

Thank you!
Tiffany

Hi Jim. I’m working on a lean planning and traceability tool with Honeycode and AWS.
Use webhooks in Honeycode and API gateway , lambda’s and DynamoDB on AWS side and I agree: integration could be improved a lot. The issue now I see is that Monitor from IOT Sitewise is not offering a solution and Honeycode requires a lot of programming.