We want to hear from you! Let us know what templates you need

What do you want to use Honeycode for?

Select from the templates we currently offer below. Or, not seeing what you need? Let us know in the comments below!

• Event Planning - Plan events, marketing campaigns and keep your budgets on track
  • Project Management - Track the status of your project initiatives and their dependencies
  • People Operations - Onboard your team and manage their availability or shift assignments
  • Asset Management - Manage the status of your inventory
  • Streamline Workflows - Automate your team’s approval processes using email and mobile notifications
  • Survey Creation - Gather feedback from customers, employees, events

0 voters

Cheers,
The Honeycode Team

Not yet a Honeycode Customer? Sign up for our free version here.

1 Like

Hi I registered thinking i use google sheets right now to manage properties on behalf of landords which requires sending pdf statements...so effectively looking for a teamplate that allows property, tenants, landlords, tenancies where rent recived and due can be recorded ie 6months tenancy to allow 6months rent due button or automatcly fill. regards
dawan

1 Like

Hi @Dawa-046c,

Welcome to the Honeycode community and thank you for this great template idea! Really excited to share this with our team. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Cheers,
CherFair

1 Like

Inventory Database for components/parts with the following dashboards/screens: Vendor Quote, Repair Quote, Customer Quote, Invoice. Any integration with email (outlook) and document generation, such as invoice in a pdf format.

2 Likes

would love to see a template that lays out the AWS service launch tracker

2 Likes

Welcome to the Honeycode community MarcelloMattos and thank you for this awesome template idea! We will share this with the team. Let us know if you have any other suggestions!

Thank you!
Tiffany

Welcome GavinGeeexHoneycode to the Honeycode community and thank you for this idea! We will pass this along to our team. We are excited to hear more from you!

Thank you!
Tiffany

1 Like

Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for replying, Now that I have spent some time taking the templates apart and customizing them, I noticed that exporting or creating reports needs some attention. Seems that SMB's would make good use of this to get started with creating customized apps for their business and I'm sure that the centralizing the information factor is there for better business insight, but they need ways to print a report, an invoice (in a inventory sales) scenario. Is there any of having Honeycode generate any time of document, such as a pdf, there should be a form creation area to design templates to be converted into a pdf. This would boost interest in the SMB space. I also had frustrating experience trying to create a testing environment, I duplicated the app for that purpose, but it was affecting the main app, so I created a mess in the already running app. After reading about it, I have to copy the workbook, so I wasn't sure of the copy app part, not intuitive and also some warnings with short descriptions are needed to avoid situations like this. I couldn't get my app to behave correctly, so now I'm starting from scratch again. Just few things I would like to point out, but overall it has been great to use, saving me lots of time, thanks.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your detailed feedback @MarcelloMattos, I will definitely pass this along to our team! I'm happy to hear the overall experience has been great and time saving. Your frustrations are valid and the team and I want to make your experience using Honeycode the best. Would you be willing to hop on a quick call to walk through the different templates you are using and what you want to see?

Thank you!
Tiffany

1 Like

Stock management template.
a warehouse or store with total stock of different types
different cashiers record quantity sold out to every customer at any given time and the quantity automatically reduces in the warehouse
dashboard/screen: product name-quantity remaining

2 Likes

Welcome to the Honeycode community @SOBE-5ce9 and thank you for this template idea! This sounds very similar to our inventory system (asset management) template where you can manage the status of your inventory. Have you tried using this template for your team?

We are excited to hear more from you, let us know if you have any other suggestions!

Thanks you!
Tiffany

1 Like

I would really be interested in a quality management template that would allow my team to enter specific data about the quality improvement projects for their department and track indicators and outcomes.

Also, I would be in a template that would allow me to design chart monitoring/audit tools for healthcare client charts that do not contain HIPAA protected data.

2 Likes

Thank you for these template suggestions @Thom-37b3 and welcome to the Honeycode community! I'll share this information with the team. I'm excited to hear more from you!

Cheers,
Tiffany

Are there plans for transportation app template?

Was hoping to use to quickly knock together a time sheet system:

• pull projects from Zoho, potentially via Zapier
  • allow users to select above projects and put time against them per day for specific tasks (potentially limiting tasks to relevant to the user)
  • report totals by person (then project, then task) on a fortnightly/monthly basis
  • maybe add some nice to haves like sign off, timing on page (so they can start/stop a clock) etc..
1 Like

Hi, congrats on the templates you have created. Can you please create a quote/invoice/delivery note/statement/inventory template, I suspect many other people may find it useful. Regards Mike

2 Likes

recalculation functions are not allowed, which leads me not to use TODAY() function in formulas

A construction estimator

1 Like

Hi,

I am looking for a pricing template, which can be used by our sales team to look up and share quotes with customers. This should allow variable pricing based on quantity and add-ons.

1 Like