What happens if I present my app in a startup contest?

Hi community!

In my country, Peru, a company is calling entrepreneurs to present potential solutions to problems in their logistics business.
I have a couple of concepts develop natively on Honeycode that may be a good fit for what they are looking for. But, is there legal limitations or restrictions for me as a user? Can I present an app as "mine"? Or use Honeycode features as part of what makes my solution a better alternative?

And as an example, there is the case of Softr, a software company powered by Airtable. They make no-code website. And they have become #1 in Product Hunt as "The LEGO of Web App Building"
Could something like that be possible with Honeycode too?

Hi @Fritz.dvl, very excited to hear about your plans of presenting Honeycode solutions to this logistics company. Regarding the questions around legal limitations - you own your content (including apps that you design) but please review our Customer Agreement (AWS Customer Agreement) for additional information on sharing your content with third parties for different purposes.

Please keep us posted and let us know if you have any questions or challenges along the way with building in Honeycode!

1 Like

Thanks for answering @aj !

I will keep you guys updated :+1:

And, I have an extra question. In case the project gets out of hand while scaling. Do we have access to a honeycode expert to guide us through the process?

Hi @Fritz.dvl, sounds good! We (Honeycode team) along with the rest of the community are here to help you be successful, right here in the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like