What would be a good template for an app that has feed, similar to facebook or instagram

What would be a good template for an app that has feed, similar to facebook or instagram?

Hi @Srin-382b -

I think the easiest way to do this would be to have a posting date and time assigned to every new row to create a timestamp. Then, I would use a list in an app screen that filters by date so that it is showing the most recent rows.

hi @Srin-382b, welcome to Honeycode and the forum,

@Jared is right a simple table with date and time will help you create a timeline of posts, comments or other data. Let's say you want to store Comments. In your table I would have a "Comment" column as well as "CreatedBy" and "CreatedOn" column, one is a Contacts data type and the other is a DateTime data type. In your form, where people enter the You can use =$SYS_USER in a variable field and =NOW() in another field, and hen save these two with an automation into the CreatedBy and CreatedOn respectively.

In the "timeline" view you can list in DESCending order, with most recent at the top, and filter out to show only rows entered by a specific user. Or if you want to get more complex you can create a friends table, and actually filter for comments only from "my" friends.

Let me know if this helps and if you need more direction/help.

DT.