Whitelabel, Monitor and Control an IoT Device stream

I have been using low code platform for quite sometime now. I have used Zoho creator in the past, but all of them cater to a similar kind of audience/creators...i.e people working with data collection job and spreadsheet. It would be great if Amazon could take the game further and get something that integrates with AWS IoT device streams of IoT Core or Kinesis. For example, build an app to control a device by switching it ON/OFF...MQTT integration??

Besides, I find something missing which may come up in future versions i.e export app to android or iOS store. Whitelabelling app solution could be a big hit for Honeycoders!!

1 Like

Hi @awswebwarrior,

Thanks for using Honeycode and for your suggestions! It's great to know you're using Honeycode. We'll share your suggestion with the team for consideration.

Hi @awswebwarrior, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: How can I whitelabel my apps?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @awswebwarrior

We're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. For more details check out our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 :grinning:

Happy building! :hammer_and_wrench: