Whom do I contact for a deep technical question?

I have a broader technical question: If an email notification is sent from Honeycode to a person, is there an AWS service that can log that, such as EventBridge, CloudWatch or CloudTrail? (Even if it only logs errors.)

If it can't be answered here, to whom can I speak?

Hi @joeb-f1e9, I'm happy to help you with this question. Today we do not offer that type of integration with existing AWS services, at least natively; but I will say that this has been one of the most common feature request since launch. As a result, our product team is exploring options.

In the meantime, there is a possible workaround. Not the most ideal, but something to consider...

• Have the same automation write to a special table when the event occurs.
  • Set up an app to show a list on that table.
  • Use GetScreenData in a Lambda function to periodically read from that table and potentially use InvokeScreenAutomation to delete rows it has read.
  • Use the information in that row to write to EventBridge, CloudWatch or CloudTrail.

Hopefully this helps. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks for the reply, AJ. That (API) crossed my mind as a last resort, but I'd rather have it be event-based, as I may not have a change in my data for YEARS.

That said, are you SURE that an incorrect email address in an outgoing notification won't be logged somewhere (CloudWatch, SES)? I am new to these services. Thank you for your time.

Hi @joeb-f1e9, yep that's correct, outgoing notifications will not be logged in Cloudwatch, etc. today.

Let us know if you have additional questions!

Thank you.

Hi @joeb-f1e9

We're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. For more details check out our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 :grinning:

Happy building! :hammer_and_wrench: