Automation Formula

I've written a simple consumable inventory app but one of the things I would like to do is kick off an automation if Items[Available] falls below Items[Minimum]. Below is a screenshot of my formula in the automation and it continues to throw #VALUE!. Any help would be awesome.

Items[Available] is a calculation of Items[Credit] - Items[Debit] (which is adding up transactions from another table.

I have resolved the issue with the automation saving with the formula in the below screenshot. However, this automation kicks off every time [Available] changes regardless of the IF state comparing [Available] to [Minimum].

Hi @NicB-Ohio welcome to the community! :wave:

Thanks for sharing all the details in your post. I was able to replicate your set up and what you're experiencing. To fix the issue you are seeing remove the quotes in your formula so it reads =IF(Items[Available]<=Items[Minimum],TRUE,FALSE)

Also if you’d like to simplify your formula you can update it to =Items[Available]<=Items[Minimum] and it should also return TRUE or FALSE.

This is a great question and glad you are building in Honeycode :grinning:. If you have any further questions let us know, the community is here to support you!

Happy Building! :hammer_and_wrench:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.