AWS account got suspended because of no auto deduction of payment

Hey Team,

We have an Honeycode app developed in one of our AWS account, due to non payment our account got suspended, so we manually made the payment. Now account is activated but we are still not able to see the workbooks and teams in honeycode UI. Should we wait for a day or so or what could be done here.

Any help will be appreciated !! Thanks

Hi @ravi-adca,

Welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the suspension of your account. In addition, I am glad to hear that account has been activated again.

I am working with the Honeycode team and trying to figure out what we can do from our end, but I highly recommend you open an account and billing support case while we do our research.

I hope you find this useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

1 Like

Hey Pankaj, Thanks I think waiting was worthwhile. Everything is accessible now.

1 Like

Hi @ravi-adca,

I am glad to hear that it's working. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Hey Pankaj, It seems we are not able to see our original workbooks which we used to work on. For example: Time off merged - moved, this workbook is not there in my Honeycode workspace. Any help would be great !!

Hi @ravi-adca,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing some issues with your original workbook.

I am in contact with our internal Honeycode team, but I highly recommend you open an account and billing support case while we do our research.

I hope you find this useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Hi @ravi-adca,

Hope you are doing well.

We may need some more information to investigate further. Our team has contacted you directly via email to better assist. Please let us know if you don't receive the message. Thanks