Groups can come in handy when matching multiple individuals or things to a single entity, for example, adding individual members to a team. We'll show you how to do this in your tables.
- Start by creating a Teams table with two columns. We'll fill out the Members Filter column in a later step.
- Create a Members table and format the first column as contacts. Click Apply.
- Click the chevrons and fill the column with formatted contacts.
- Click on the Team Dropdown column and format as Rowlinks to the Team table. Check the Enable picklist checkbox. Click Apply.
- Click the chevrons in the Team Dropdown column and select a Team for each member. You can feel free to put individuals on multiple teams depending on your needs.
- Navigate back to the Teams table and format the Members Filter column with the formula below and click Apply.
=FILTER(Members, "Members[Team Dropdown]=THISROW()")
- Click on the filter icon to see the team's members.
|Was this article helpful?|