Embed Honeycode web/app into Quicksight

Hi,

I'm new to Honeycode but our team is currently using Quicksight and we would like to know if it's possible to embed a honeycode produced app into Quicksight so that our business unit can have one-stop platform and utilize both interface? Any suggestion/experience shared will be helpful, thank you!

I've read the discussion thread below but it's not quite the user scenario we are looking for.

Best,
Chiao-Ping, Liang

Hi @dori-4106,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community.

You have already read the article on Quicksight integration. If this doesn't fit your use case, I'd appreciate it if you could give me more information about your user scenario. I'll let you know if that can be achieved once I have a better understanding of your use case.

Hi @Pankaj ,

Thank you for answering. Yes, I'd love to share more information with you and see it's possible for you to understand our user scenario more.

User Scenario: Embed Honeycode into QuickSight

Background & Curretn Status: We have been using QuickSight for a while to visualize our business performance and marketing events progress; Recently, we just discovered Honeycode and thought it might be useful to deploy while maintaining what we built on QuickSight.

Description: We want to have one interface only for our planning/marketing team and am wondering if it’s possible to somehow package honeycode interface into QuickSight so it’ll look like a draft demonstrated in attached picture. On the left-hand side, our team can design an web or app for marketing event. On the right-hand side, our team can monitor the performance of the marketing event.

Hope it's not a too crazy idea to execute. Thank you a lot!

Hi @dori-4106 ,

Thank you for providing such detailed information.

Personally, I think this will be a great addition to the featureset, and I like the idea. Currently, we do not support this functionality.

We value your feedback. Please be assured that the product team will be notified of your feature request.

Hi @Pankaj ,

That's very kind of you! Thank you for your time and feedback.