Explorer Series | Connecting the Riverside Deaf Community to our student volunteer ASL interpreters

A local community college American Sign Language Interpreter Education Program was in great need of an effective way to connect students with mentors, and Danny was dedicated to finding the right solution for their program. Our latest spotlight blog in the Explorer Series, Connecting the Riverside Deaf Community to our student volunteer ASL interpreters, shares Danny's Honeycode story.

Blog preview:

We were in great need of an effective way to connect students with mentors via a scheduling app, and I was dedicated to finding the right solution for the program. I tried other app building tools, but the user interface was inflexible and lacked the customizations for my needs. And then I found Honeycode. I was immediately impressed with the features, customizability, and mobile flexibility that I haven’t even logged back into the other service... Read full blog

We encourage all of you to give it a read, and comment below with any questions!

Cheers,
The Honeycode Team

P.S. Be sure to complete your community profile! Here’s a quick guide to show you how. Already did? Let us know on the poll!

Not yet a Honeycode Customer? Sign up for our free version here.

3 Likes