How to find the Error Details

Dear HC Team,

I am trying to troubleshoot the error message but not able to find the details of the errors. It says "Look to the (i) for more Details", but couldn't find the (i) for the detailed debug message

Regards,
Jaison

Hi @Jais-0eac, thanks for your post!

The "!" that would return more syntax error details is in your screenshot in the upper right-hand corner of the field. Clicking on it would provide more syntax error details, if there are any more details to show.

From looking at your formula, the syntax error could be a missing reference. I'd check to ensure that both your end date and start date variables are on the screen, and that the field or button you are adding your automation to is in a block with the same input source.

Let me know if that helps. :honeybee:

Many thanks @Alyssa for your response. It was a new info that, both blocks should have the same input source.

I have changed the variable format from Auto to Date and it started working fine now.

I feel 2 things are missing and I spend a lot of time to troubleshoot

1. The detailed documentation
  2. Capturing of Debug details

However, I am enjoying working on the Honeycode. Its too easy to understand and very powerful.

Hi @Jais-0eac,

Great, I'm glad that info help and you got it working now. :slight_smile:

And good feedback too, I can pass that along to the team around providing more details to users for syntax errors (both in documentation and in Builder).

Let us know if you think of anything else to improve your experience in Honeycode. We're always happy to help here too if you have more questions. :honeybee:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.