Invitation to team never completes

Hello,

I have invited 2 team members to my team as admins. One of them has created an account and logged in fine, the other one has created the account, logged in but does not see anything i have shared / does not appear in the list of users to share... Additionally under my team it shows that user as 'invited' as if he had not clicked on the invite email. Please note that I have already tried resending the invitation. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi @Alex-f7df

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! :wave:

Let’s see what we can do to get your teammate’s account under your team. Hearing that from your account view you can see it showing their invite still pending, your teammate may have created an account on their own and not through the invite link you sent them.

If this is the case, what you can do to resolve this is to resend your teammate the invite and have them click on the ‘Go to Honeycode’ button in the email invite. From there, they will sign in and it will give them a prompt of whether they want to accept the invite and join your team.
One thing to note: be sure that the email your teammate uses for their account and the one you invite are the same.

Let me know if you are still having issues after following the suggestion above!

Thanks,
Matt

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.