New Year, New Builders!

Thank you @Alyssa :slight_smile: I will share their impressions but I will share other projects! More to come :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Alyssa and Honeycode Community! I'm a university student from PerΓΊ and after the pandemic hit I turn my life around.
I was studying Civil Ingeniering but never felt that I belong there. But thanks to the covid, I meet a couple of american autors, find a mentor and started a new path that lead me to the software world.

Just around the same days that I was learning about the AWS ecosystem, Honecode was released. I was thrill, the perfect tool for someone with little coding experience. It felt like it was made for me. But I know I'm still far from been able to master Honeycode.

Now I just started my own agency to help business here in Peru. I recognize that a lot of them still uses Excel spreadsheets and paper, not even Google sheets! It's crazy how much thing can improve thanks to tools like Honeycode. So, let's build apps :muscle:

3 Likes

Hi @Fritz.dvl, nice to meet you! :smiley: :honeybee:

What a neat story; thanks for sharing a bit about you and what brought you to Honeycode. It's great that you've been exploring AWS and that you found Honeycode to be a tool that suits you well. :honey_pot:

Let us know how we can help with your app building journey! We're always happy to answer any questions or provide building tips.

1 Like