Send emails to listed contacts on table

I created a table**[Admins]** of with one column with contacts format, I want to send notification to the contacts listed on that table but when I'm trying =Admins[admin] to "TO" parameter it only returns #VALUE!.
My goal here was to make it dynamic when a new admin was added, so I didn't have to manually add the new contact on every Buttons that have automated notification or in the created Automations.

HI @Jimballoon,

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

I understand your question. Using the "Run options" and the filter function "=FILTER(Table2)"
may help you to find all contacts in the table. When addressing the "To" section, use "thisrow()[contact]" ("contact" being the name of the contact column). Below is a screenshot:

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Hi @Pankaj ,

This works and implemented it thank you, but I have another issue now, on the Message part, originally I'm trying to reference the details of row on LIST View and its source was a diff table, do note that my button is in part of the List view. Is there a workaround for this?
results:
=[emp name] and =[emp id] is now returning #NAME?

Hi @Jimballoon,

I appreciate you getting in touch again and glad that I was able to help.

A possible solution is to create a hidden cell on the screen and use FINDROW() to find the desired value from a different table. From there, you can refer to the hidden cell in the email message.

I hope this is helpful.

I'm having a similar problem. I'm trying to create a form where a user can select a person and based on who they select it will send the email to that specific email address.

I have one table called Survey with a column called Librarian. I formatted the Librarian column to link to a picklist table called Survey_Librarian. In the Survey_Librarian table I have two columns Librarian (with a list of names for librarians), and email (with a list of the corresponding emails for the librarians)

I tried creating a new column in the Survey table. Then I formatted it with the following information and kept getting errors. =FINDNOW(Survey_Librarian, Survey_Librarian[Librarian]=THISROW()[Librarian])EMAIL.
I also tried using the filter function.
I then tried building the App to set a hidden email field =Survey_Librarian[$[Librarian]][Email]

None of this has worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.