Table Seperators

We recommend using the following format when sharing your suggestions. This helps us understand the context and informs our decisions around prioritization. You are of course still welcome to delete or skip over this text.

• What’s your feature request? "The ability to add separators in the tables/sheets list to organize them better and have a better overview when they grow large in number."

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve?We're using honeycode at our company to basically replace the spreadsheet mess that has build up over months.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked?Since we're using Honeycode to map out many internal processes through tables and relationships between them, it can get very annoying scrolling through 2 dozens of tables everytime I want to access one. Being able to just add a separation line in the tables list and reorder the tables, would be a great and easy improvement for the visuals of Honeycode.

Hi @Dani-adb7 welcome to the community and thank you for submitting this request!

I will bring this request to our team for consideration. If you have any further ideas or feedback, keep them coming!

One thing I'd like to share with you that helps me organize and sort through my tables, is how I name them. Since tables will be listed alphabetically, what I like to do is input a category at the start of my table name. For example A_process_1, A_process_2, B_process_1, C_process_1, etc. This then allows me to use the search bar at the top of the list and search for "A_" so that only those categorized as such shows. Hope this tip help you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.