Urgent: Critical Data Loss - Immediate Backup Restoration Needed

"Disclaimer: Direct contact with support was unsuccessful; therefore, posting this urgent request here in the forum."

Dear Support Team,

I've encountered a severe issue with my app, "APH Pauliínia", and I am in desperate need of your assistance. On July 23rd, at 12:40, I duplicated the app to conduct tests for changes that required multiple tables to be deleted, thus creating "APH Paullínia BKP". After implementing the changes, I was horrified to realize that these modifications were replicated in the original app, leading to a loss of overall app functionality and more than 900 lines of data.

To provide some context, this app was developed to facilitate and manage emergency healthcare services in a small town in São Paulo. It contains sensitive data and is absolutely crucial to the health of the town's inhabitants. Please consider the critical nature of this situation when addressing this issue.

Hence, I would like to inquire if there is a possibility for you to restore the most recent backup of my folder, thereby undoing this immense damage. I reiterate that this matter is urgent and highly sensitive.

Sincerely hoping for a solution,

Dr. Leandro Figueiredo

Should anyone know a direct line to technical support, please share. Your help in this dire situation is truly appreciated.

Hi @Dr_Leandro,

I've created a ticket for this and our team and reviewing. I will reach out to you directly once we have an update.

Thank you,
Evelyn

1 Like

Hello again @Dr_Leandro!

Please check your messages for an update.

Thank you,
Evelyn

1 Like

Heartfelt Thanks to the AWS Team and Especially @Evelyn from Honeycode

Dear AWS Team,

I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the prompt and efficient resolution to the critical issue I faced with my 'APH Pauliínia' app. Special recognition goes to @Evelyn from the Honeycode team, whose assistance was invaluable in resolving this crisis.

The service I received was practical, swift, and extremely efficient. This resolution was not only important to me personally but also to the city of Pauliínia, São Paulo, where the app plays a crucial role in the management of emergency healthcare services.

I believe in sharing knowledge for the benefit of all. To that end, I will share the solution provided to me, in case others encounter a similar issue.

> 1. Edit any screen
> 2. Click on Share, and then Share workbook
> 3. Copy the workbook link
> 4. Open the copied link on a new browser window
> 5. Click on the 3 dots near the name of the App, and then in Recover
> 6. In the next screen, choose the checkpoint to where to recover the data from

Once again, thank you for your exceptional service.

Best regards,

Dr. Leandro Figueiredo

1 Like

Thank you @Dr_Leandro!

We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the solution provided.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Evelyn

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.