Hi @DannyHoney, currently, you're able to add members to your team via an email address. You can review Adding Team Members for more details on how to achieve this step.
Builder's tips: New team members will be sent an email inviting them to join Honeycode, if not already signed up, and to be added to your team.
- Please note that invites expire after 14 days. If the invitation has not been accepted in that time, you can resend it from the Teams page.
- You can send reminders or change team members’ roles, even if the invite is pending acceptance.
- If the invitee doesn't receive the email, confirm the email address sent to is typed correctly.
- If the email is correct, have them check their spam folder.
- Team members must sign up for Honeycode using the same email address as the invite and verify their email address. The verification email is sent shortly after creating an account.
- Once logged into Honeycode, the new team member will see a pending team invite to accept.
I'll add your feedback to the original feature request for the Product team to review, as I can see how this would improve the process.