Introduce yourself to the community!

Hello Tiffany,
My question was in my introduction.
It was about my perception of the difference between the new and the classic experience.
I'd like to understand it better.
Thanks

Hi @Andre-Guadeloupe,

Thanks for your question, apologies I missed it in the introduction! We introduced the new experience to simplify the building experience for non-technical users to create and share apps. To learn more about the new experience you can refer to the article linked here.

The classic experience is the first version of Honeycode, we are no longer updating features in this experience.

Thanks,
Tiffany

Hi @Tiffany,
I'm primarily interested in how honeycode can streamline marketing campaign management and marketing project management. Longer-term I think building a marketing practice around honeycode could make it easier to use core AWS services like Quicksight and Forecast.

But the first project I'm going to tackle is a much simpler proof-of-concept for my wife, who is a freelance producer and needs to collect timesheets, invoices, w9s, w4s and route all that to a payroll processor. I think there's a simple "field-facing" form to gather all the information and (hopefully)pipe the data to where it needs to go in a much less manual manner.

1 Like

Hi @BenR welcome to the community! :wave:

Thank you for sharing what you plan to use HC for, this sounds very exciting. Let us know if you have any questions while you build out your first project.

Cheers,
Tiffany

Hello All, I am Satish . I work as IT Director in one of the MNC. I spent many years in USA in database design, development , deployment and support. I also run preschool in India and looking forward to build School Management system using HoneyCode by myself and learn:)

Hello! Nice to meet you all!
My name is Hope Fidder and I run a small business which I initially formed when I retired and started breeding my AMAZING Standard Poodles. I have since branched out into a boutique for custom pet items (which branched out into a boutique for other custom made items), an agility training center and boarding. In my "spare time" :sunglasses: I have begun to build a master class on effective puppy training at the request of my customers and colleagues. Everyone's impressed by the fact that when I release a pup to it's new owners at 10 or 12 weeks old, they are already housebroken and have basic manners. They want to know my secret so I'm going to sell it to them. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So anyway, yeah, I've been busy lately as all of this has happened in less than four years.
I'm (as usual) a day late and a dollar short; coming into this just as the project is singing it's swan song. I got involved with this project to help me automate and streamline my business(es) and then promptly got busy and forgot about it. I am hoping that I can still benefit from itt e in the next 21 days.
Any suggestions?