I am embarking on a new project for a small, simple manufacturing company. They currently organize everything by sending emails manually. I've thought through how I would like to do this, and these are the main functionalities I think I am looking for (open to suggestions):
- Simple inventory management (maybe just a button to alert management when a certain item is getting low as well as a daily list of low inventory)
- A master table with all orders, and whether they have been completed or not
- The ability for employees to select their next order to manufacture, and then have that be approved by management
- A way for each order to link to instructions on a website (until Honeycode can house PDFs)
- A secondary list of orders that have been completed and are ready for delivery
- The ability for delivery specialists to select which orders they want to ship, etc.
- A place for notes related to each order that can be viewed as a chat log between employees / management
To be honest, I have very little experience in manufacturing and am unsure of what I need to do this. Any input would be appreciated!