Honeycode Ending Soon FAQ

Thank you for participating in the Amazon Honeycode beta program; we appreciate and take seriously the feedback you provided. After careful consideration, we have made the decision to end the beta service, effective February 29, 2024.

Q: Will new users be able to sign up?
A: No, we are no longer accepting new customer sign-ups.

Q: Will I be able to add new team members?
A: If you are an existing Honeycode customer, you will be able to add team members to existing teams. However, new team creations will be disabled.

Q: Will I be able to upgrade my plan (e.g., from a Basic plan to a Premium plan)?
A: No, we are no longer accepting account upgrades or downgrades.

Q: What are the changes to my billing?
A: You will not be charged for Honeycode usage after July 31, 2023.

Q: How and when do I export my data?
You can download data stored in Honeycode that you wish to retain before February 29, 2024, by using the "Export Data" option under your workbook settings in the Honeycode dashboard. Please refer to this community post for instructions. If you are unable to take action to retrieve your data before February 29, 2024, please reach out to us via the Honeycode Community for help - we will retain your data until April 29, 2024. If you do not take any action, your data will be deleted on April 30, 2024.

Q: What happens if I don’t retrieve my data before February 29, 2024?
If you are unable to take action to retrieve your data before February 29, 2024, please reach out to us via the Honeycode Community for help - we will retain your data until April 29, 2024. If you do not take any action, your data will be deleted on April 30, 2024.

Q: Will the Honeycode team be available to support me?
The Honeycode support team is still here to support you. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via the Honeycode Community.