Two filter condition for two different Data Cell as picklist

Hi aj,

This workaround for using the column as picklist, you need to change its position to First column may work if you have only one filter condition but I have to use two filter condition for two different Data Cell as picklist so its not possible to shift both columns as first column.
One more in this which i am facing is that i want to show only distinct values only in the picklist but i can't find an option for Distinct Function in Honeycode Functions list.

If you can help me in above two issues which i am facing then it would be great for me.

Thanks

Hey @Shivam_Gaur, welcome to the community and great questions you have. I'll try to answer both here.

1. ...you need to change its position to First column may work if you have only one filter condition but I have to use two filter condition for two different Data Cell as picklist so its not possible to shift both columns as first column.

Good catch and this type of situation has been brought to us before. Right now as you have discovered, picklists in builder reference only allow the first column. Besides shifting the column, another possible solution could be that you have a separate table for your second picklist. This table would contain unique values, which would then be referenced in the first table. Here's an example:

• Two tables, one (items) referencing the other (colors).
    2021-06-12_08-26-48 (1)

Now since these are separated out, I can have two picklists:
2021-06-12_08-28-53 (1)

I know you had mentioned filter conditions for your picklists, so it may not be as simple as what I have shown. But hopefully this gives some ideas on where to go from here.

1. One more in this which i am facing is that i want to show only distinct values only in the picklist but i can't find an option for Distinct Function in Honeycode Functions list.

Another good catch. An alternative way of handling the distinct function in Honeycode is to take a table and rowlink approach. Meaning, have a separate table for your unique values, and then reference that table in other tables. The solution above should help with this situation as well, since my Colors table will only contain unique values.

Hope this helps you. Drop in again if you get stuck or need additional help.