Viewing an app enables you to see what the end user will experience. You can check out your edits in real time!
Sharing an app grants end users access to your masterpiece. End users must first be added as team members. Please review our Teams Overview & Roles article for more details.
Builder tip: Please note these steps assume you have already built an app and invited team members.
- From within your workbook, click into Builder.
- Click View app in the upper right corner of Builder.
Check out your live Web app and try out its features!
- To share an app from within the Web runtime preview, click Share in the upper right corner.
Type the email addresses of your team members with whom you want share.
In addition, apps and workbooks can be shared in the following areas:
- In MyDrive you can share share any workbooks and apps
- In Tables you can share your current workbook
- In Builder you can share your app or, use the pull-down to share your workbook, which includes any apps in the workbook
Builder tip: When entering individual recipients, the field only accepts people in your organization that are members of your team (team members are automatically formatted as contacts and they populate in the list as you type their information). Free-form email addresses and text are considered invalid inputs.
Overview of sharing workbooks and apps
For details on sharing with team members, please see our Sharing Workbooks & Apps overview.
|Was this article helpful?|